- Are they complete and accurate with respect to condition?
- Are all high value items listed (i.e. electronics, silver, china, antiques, art, etc.)?
- Does each item have a numbered sticker on it that corresponds to the inventory?
Never ship fresh or frozen foods, aerosol cans, explosive flammable materials, paint, articles requiring fumigation.
Always check off all items on the inventories, as they are delivered.
- Any damaged or missing items or cartons must be noted on the inventories at the time of delivery.
Always take your time - Do not allow yourself to be rushed your valuables are too important.
Always call Gator Moving Dispatcher (352-374-4791) if you are not being given sufficient time to inspect your goods and make the proper notations.
Never sign the inventory unless you are sure it is accurate and proper notations have been made. We want your move to be both safe and pleasant. Please help us make sure it is safe by eliminating all these dangerous articles before we start packing your furnishings.
Never Ship the Following Items:
- Flammable Articles Any Aerosol Cans
- Paints (oil base) Hair Sprays
- Gasoline Shaving Creams
- Kerosene Deodorants
- Naphtha Household Cleaners
- Tar Remover Insecticides
- Paint Thinners Tarnish Removers
- Bleach Car Cleaners
- Muriatic Acid
- Oxygen/Propane Type Tanks or any Needed Prescriptions
- Cleaning Fluid
- Matches or Perishable Foods
- Ammunition/Gun Powder
- Any other type of Combustible Canned Goods
- Corrosive or Poisonous Products & Liquids (during winter)