Customer Reviews --
- Just a quick thank you for a job WELL DONE for our move to Jackson, MS. The entire move was flawless and you and your entire organization exceeded our expectations. Your pricing was spot on with no "funny stuff" that your industry is known for. The direct delivery was on time, as promised, and took less time then anticipated with the additional two man crew. I would recommend Gator Moving without hesitation. --Mitch R.
- We really appreciate the above and beyond efforts of the crew --Bret B.
- Your guys were excellent! Polite and hard working! You had the best price around town too! Thanks again!
- I wanted to give a huge thanks to my movers that did an amazing job!!! Gator Moving and Storage Company were not only extremely professional with emailed estimates and contracts, but also really cared about my belongings. They may not be the most expensive things, but I love them and so did they. Thank you! --Tracy R.
- Gator Moving and Storage is the best! Great guys to work with --Keith W.
- We were most happy that Gator Moving was recommended to us and that we chose them to move us to the Atrium. --Carl T.
- Great Teamwork, and very helpful from start to finish I'll definitely use you guys again. --Jake P.
- Through the organized and capable assistance by you and your staff, our move could not have been smoother or less traumatic of an experience. Hopefully this is our last move, but if we would move again, Gator Moving and Storage would be our first call --Dan J.
Just a comment to let
you know the two men who moved furniture for me this morning were friendly and
competent.The movers who moved my
sister, Denise S., to Southwest Florida this past Saturday were great as
well. Those two men worked so hard. It is really appreciated. To be sure when either
of us or any of our friends needs moving, I will recommend Gator. Everyone I have talked
to and had any dealings with, were helpful.
Thank you, --Joyce B. and Denise S.
- Thank you all so much for your work in moving the piano. Your care of not only the piano but also the extra effort needed to protect the property grounds were greatly appreciated. -- Susanne D.